It is quite simply a mad time for me work wise, mentally, spiritually, emotionally. I am totally flat out and yet I am still reasonably calm, zen and grounded! Why?
Because each day I find some time - even if just a little - to meditate, practise, talk to friends, hug my children and be in the present. Sooooo important to feel that connection no matter how busy or insane one's lifstyle is cherish any little present moment gifts you are given. They are precious and should never be ignored or taken for granted.

Taking tile out even for 15 minutes a day is not selfish it is the absolute best way to remain grounded and i touch with who you are, it reduces stress, allows you to restore and be an even better Mum, sister, parent, friend, teacher......

Find space...... cherish it
Namaste

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

This is the story of a Girl

Its the year of the horse…..