Back at home after another few days away and I am coming down slowly from a travel and yoga frenzy as well as a business whirlwind. It has been such a massive few weeks in October with yoga classes, shows, festivals, retreats, business meetings, promotions, photo shoots..... and now I am home and we have only 10 days to go before we move back to the savoie mountains and the Winter season starts!.....so my girls are on holiday which also presents a challenge but it has been lovely this afternoon to get into the garden and clear leaves, see them running and playing in the Autumn sun and generally feel good to be alive out there. Garden tasks and computer/yoga madness aside my girls are the constant reminder that home and and loving and sharing world with them makes all the hard work just so worth it.  Whilst in London it was a real treat to spend the saturda with my Mummy at the yoga show sharingg my world with hers - they are so different in many ways! She really enjoyed it and thought  that "aside from a few out there people most of my friends and contacts were just lovely!".......
So its All Saints Day today and I have a special thought for my wonderful friend Lisa Favre who nearly a year ago today died at 46 (way too young) after fighting with so much courage and dignity cancer for over 9 years. I will be cutting my hedge (my living sculpture to life) over the next few days and I have dedicated this to Lisa..... Lisa I miss you every day and hope that you are flying high and loving watching us. I know you are watching me I feel it.........

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

This is the story of a Girl

Its the year of the horse…..