Tuesday 11th September

And yet another full day on the computer, in the garden, the gites, yoga-ing and of course being mummy..... School meeting this evening which was great if long sorting things out for this accademic year. Good plans afoot - I wish I was at school again! Beautiful yoga session this afternoon watching the gentle rain fall into my needy garden and this morning I was blessed by an amazing run in the chestnut woods surrounding my home. I live in the most incredible area and it just helps you to breath, find peace, live inside. I am not sure if my girls realise the paradise they have every day of their lives.....both are now tucked up in bed and I will be following shortly!
Love & light to all

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

This is the story of a Girl

Its the year of the horse…..