13th August 2012
I totally love where I live but sometimes I smply forget to look around me and REALLY appreciate it. So the last few days I have tried to do just that practising yoga outside and thoroughly enjoying the deep blue skies, the heavenly clouds, the clean air. I have been out on my road bike and really taken in the views (see the photo opposite), I have been out running and breathed in the Summer air, and I have spent time with the kids in the garden and pool..... we even managed to fit in a photo session for a kids yoga document I have wanted to put together for some time (again see the photo of my nephew and daughter doing some fab back bends and meditation!).
Here in France we are now about 6 weeks in to the LONG holidays and actually not too bad.... a craft session today in the courtyard resulting in some great frames decorated in sparkles and colours and tomorrow we head to the river for some beach side yoga, a picnic followed by dancing and music.....bring on the rest of the Summer! Namaste

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Its the year of the horse…..

This is the story of a Girl