Wednesday 11th January 2012

Goodness it has been an age since I have logged in a written an entry but life has soooooo busy for us all here with work, the Christmas festivities and school holidays, the heavy snow falls making normal life a bit tricky and of course work on the new web site. The girls are flourishing and are both enjoying skiing, sliding in the snow and are generally a pure delight to behold. melodie is growing into such an amazingly thoughtful little girl - holding her cousin's ski poles for hime on the drag lift today was just so sweet to see. Clementine is a pint sized character and keeps us on our toes testing my yogic and non yogic patience to the hilt! Christian is surviving the Winter work load and the girls but only just - sleep and some pece and quiet would be a treat for him I think... and me? well very long days and very often late night working typing uploading writing..... Saraswati's creative juices are flowing at the moment but I could do with a little more sleep. Thank goodness my practise is strong and as such my energy and immune system good! Next week I embark on my Sadhana project with the Shiva rea Teacher Training project.... I have chosen the Bhakti path developing living from the heart and the aspect of love from within.....lets hope it helps with patience dealing with a 3 and a half year old too!!!!!

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

This is the story of a Girl

Its the year of the horse…..